|Size||Shaft Weight||Spine @ 28" Span||Stock Length||MicroLite Super Nock||MicroLite Insert||CB Point||RPS Point||Broadhead Adapter Ring|
|GPI||Deflectionin inches||Inches||Grains||Grains||Grains||O.D. Inches||Size (5 grains)|
- MicroLite Super Nock available in emerald, blaze, yellow, smoke and red
- RPS screw-in points available in 50-125 grains
- Broadhead Adapter Ring (BAR) recommended if required by broadhead design
- Superior big game penetration
- 10% more KE Density
- Increases crosswind perfomance
- Designed for use in standard-diameter carbon arrows
- Reduces overall arrow weight and increases speed
- Strong, unidirectional overlays
- Unique Easton process -carbon layers provide an ultra-consistent, strong carbon shaft construction
- Smooth finish for quiet draw and reduced wear on the arrow rest
Our pro-staffers and hunters across the country choose FlatLine™ for long distance shooting. Its flat trajectory and blazing velocity make FlatLine™ an obvious winner when every inch of arrow-drop counts toward success.
Easton arrows, produced with our advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
Our straightness measurements are actual, and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, ATA/ASTM industry standard. We measure straightness based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What we say is what you get — and better.
Accuracy requires weight consistency. Different weights will cause arrows to hit higher or lower. We adhere to strict weight tolerances in every arrow we manufacture, guaranteeing consistent arrow performance. Whether you're aiming for gold, or bearing down on a trophy elk, you know that the critical shot you're about to take will be as perfect as your practice shot.