|Shaft Size||Shaft Weight||Shaft Weight at 29"||Spine at 28"||Stock Length||H Nock ||HP Insert||RPS Point ||HP Point ||BAR |
|Grains/Inch||Grains||Deflection in Inches||Inches||Grains||Size (23 grains)||O.D. Inches||O.D. Inches||Size (5 grains)|
-  H Nock available colors red, black, white, yellow, green, orange, and blue.
-  RPS conventional thread screw-in points available in 50-125 grains.
-  HP one-piece point available in 80 or 100 grains.
-  Broadhead Adapter Ring (BAR) recommended if required by broadhead design.
- More precise and accurate than conventional carbon arrow inserts.
- Extended design provides more contact for improved point-to-shaft alignment.
- Easier broadhead tuning and alignment.
- Patent-pending insert system.
- Superior big game penetration
- 10% more KE Density
- Increases crosswind perfomance
- This product was made in the USA.
Easton arrows, produced with our advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
Our straightness measurements are actual, and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, ATA/ASTM industry standard. We measure straightness based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What we say is what you get — and better.
Accuracy requires weight consistency. Different weights will cause arrows to hit higher or lower. We adhere to strict weight tolerances in every arrow we manufacture, guaranteeing consistent arrow performance. Whether you're aiming for gold, or bearing down on a trophy elk, you know that the critical shot you're about to take will be as perfect as your practice shot.