|Size||Shaft Weight||Spine @ 28" Span||Stock Length||X Nock||HIT Insert Brass/Break-off||Deep Six RPS Insert||RPS Point||Broadhead Adapter Ring|
|GPI||Deflection in inches||Inches||Grains||Grains||Grains||O.D. Inches||(5 grains)|
- Deeper penetration
- Dramatically reduces wind drift
- 24% more KE Density
- Delivers more accuracy than any other broadhead insert.
- Provides full contact between broadhead shank and shaft wall for added strength and tighter groups.
- Uses ultra-small diameter arrow shafts to deliver more kinetic energy and penetration power.
- Features easy, precise installation. Patent-pending insert system.
- Patented process
- Designed in high-detail camo graphics
- Engineered specifically for carbon arrows
- Protected against wear by Infinity Performance System
- This product was made in the USA.
Small diameter penetration and carbon speed packed into the best looking traditional arrows ever. A favorite choice for serious bowhunters looking for deep-penetrating big game performance. Axis carbon arrows deliver the extreme penetration of micro-diameter carbon, while Hidden Insert Technology aligns broadheads for tighter groups.
Easton arrows, produced with our advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
Our straightness measurements are actual, and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, ATA/ASTM industry standard. We measure straightness based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What we say is what you get — and better.
Accuracy requires weight consistency. Different weights will cause arrows to hit higher or lower. We adhere to strict weight tolerances in every arrow we manufacture, guaranteeing consistent arrow performance. Whether you're aiming for gold, or bearing down on a trophy elk, you know that the critical shot you're about to take will be as perfect as your practice shot.