|Size||Shaft Weight||Spine @28" Span||Stock Length||Deep Six HIT Insert||Deep Six Nock||Deep Six Field Point|
|GPI||Deflection in inches||Inches||Grains||Grains||100/125 Grains|
- Deep Six Nock available in deep red and blue.
- Injexion uses only the Deep Six inserts, points and broadheads. Deep Six G HIT inserts include chamfer stone, installation tool and epoxy.
- Deep Six inserts, broadheads and points work together as a system and will not work with the older 8-32 conventional thread.
- Deepest penetration down range
- Lowest amount of wind drift
- 56% more KE Density
- This product was made in the USA.
- Tapered ends provide highest performance
- Most forgiving arrow design
- Ultra-thin profile for minimal wind drift
Precision Easton carbon construction augmented with the advantages of Deep Six technology create the extreme-level performance Carbon Injexion. Incredibly tight weight and spine precision, and unprecedented toughness make Carbon & A/C Injexion a deadly companion for your successful hunt.
Easton arrows, produced with our advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
Our straightness measurements are actual, and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, ATA/ASTM industry standard. We measure straightness based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What we say is what you get — and better.
Accuracy requires weight consistency. Different weights will cause arrows to hit higher or lower. We adhere to strict weight tolerances in every arrow we manufacture, guaranteeing consistent arrow performance. Whether you're aiming for gold, or bearing down on a trophy elk, you know that the critical shot you're about to take will be as perfect as your practice shot.