|Size||Shaft Weight||Spine @ 28" Span||Stock Length||X Nock||UNI Bushing||HP Insert||RPS Point||Broadhead Adapter Ring|
|GPI||Deflection in inches||Inches||Grains||Grains||(23 grains)||O.D. Inches||(5 grains)|
- Universal Nock Installation system. Factory installed UNI bushing and X-Nock
- X Nock available in black, white, yellow, green, orange, blue, red and bone
- RPS screw-in points available in 50-125 grains
- Broadhead Adapter Ring (BA) recommended if required by broadhead design
- Superior big game penetration
- 10% more KE Density
- Increases crosswind perfomance
- Carbon fibers and epoxy resin matric bonded to the precision 7075 alloy core tube.
- Smooth 9-micron polished finish.
- Used by more medal winners and top bowhunters than any other arrow type.
- Easton's exclusive process ensures a strong bond of the carbon fiber to the alloy core.
- Patented nock systems
- Consistent, precise nock/shaft alignment
- indexable for easy tuning
- Press fit -no adhesive required
- More precise and accurate than conventional carbon arrow inserts.
- Extended design provides more contact for improved point-to-shaft alignment.
- Easier broadhead tuning and alignment.
- Patent-pending insert system.
- This product was made in the USA.
Easton’s legendary A/C technology finds its bowhunting pinnacle in the ACC Pro Hunting Series shafts. High-efficiency, parallel carbon fiber aligns energy delivery for devastating performance on any game, while the precision alloy core allows for perfect component fit and superior consistency. Dead straight, tight spine and total precision—That’s the ACC Pro Hunting Series.
Easton arrows, produced with our advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
Our straightness measurements are actual, and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, the ATA/ASTM industry standard. We measure straightness based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What we say is what you get — and better.
Accuracy requires weight consistency. Different weights will cause arrows to hit higher or lower. We adhere to strict weight tolerances in every arrow we manufacture, guaranteeing consistent arrow performance. Whether you're aiming for gold, or bearing down on a trophy elk, you know that the critical shot you're about to take will be as perfect as your practice shot.